The teaser for the second season of Stranger Things ("Very Strange Things") was published on the official Netflix YouTube channel on February 5. In the first day, a 36-second video was watched more than three and a half million times.
Judging by the teaser, in the second season of Very Strange Things, viewers will see the already beloved team of young heroes - Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Will and Eleven. True, if in the first season Will appeared only occasionally, then in the second season he was destined for almost the main role. At the end of the teaser on the screen appears the inscription: "The world is turned upside down", and the frame itself is turned upside down.
- The first season of the series "Very Strange Things" tells about the mysterious disappearance of a 10-year-old American boy living in a small provincial town. In the yard is 1983. The whole city is involved in the search for a child. Simultaneously with the disappearance of a boy from a secret laboratory located nearby, an almost-bald-haired girl with the strange name of Eleven and a tattoo in the form of the number 11 on her wrist escapes.
- At the end of January, "Very Strange Things" received a prize from the US Screen Actors Guild in the nomination for "The Best Cast of a Drama Series." The award went to budding child actors.
- The second season of the series "Very Strange Things", consisting of nine episodes, will be released in 2017. The world premiere will take place on Netflix on the eve of Halloween, October 31. The date of the Russian premiere is still unknown.
- The creators of the series were 32-year-old twin brothers Matt and Ross Duffers. The project was conceived three years before implementation, but then they lacked experience in television.
- One of the main roles (a girl named Eleven, who escaped from a secret laboratory) was played by the beginning 12-year-old actress Millie Bobby Brown. By the way, she is from Spain. Learn more about this country here: www.newhousespain.com.